1997 Learjet 60 - S/N 111
Affordable luxury time-machine now available!
Currently operated on our FAA 135 Charter Certificate combined with an expert crew and an average book of Charter of over 450 hours per year, N898PA is clearly a unique opportunity.
In addition, the aircraft is hangered at our fabulous Air 7 facility at Camarillo, CA (KCMA). The strategic location to both Malibu and LA offers clients a host of amenities delivered at an exceptional value.
- 10,469 Hours Total Time Airframe – As of 5/29/18
- 7,468 Total Landings Since New
- ENGINES - Model: PW305A
- ENGINE PROGRAM: ESP Gold
Ask price: $ 1.250mm
Air 7 is offering this Lear 60 with a complete Management & Charter agreement to include best-in-value hangar rental and fuel pricing.
1997 Learjet 60- S/N 111 Specs - As of 5/29/18
Time Since New:
Cycles Since New:
- FD: Collins 4-Tube EFIS
- COMMS: Dual Collins VHF-422A w/8.33
- GPS: Collins GPS-4000
- ALTIMETER: Collins ALT-55B
- ADF: Collins ADF-462
- HF: King KHF-950 w/SELCAL
- FMS: Dual Collins FMS-850
- AHRS: AHS-85
- AIR DATA: Dual Collins ADC-850D
- Bendix King: KGP-860 EGPWS / TAWS B
- AUTOPILOT: Dual Collins FCC-850ANAVS
- RADAR: Collins WXR-840 / RTA-844
- DME : Dual Collins DME-442
- TRSPDRS: Dual Collins TDR-94D
- TCAS: Collins TCAS II (Chg. 7)
- GPWS: Allied Signal MK V w/Windshear
- SatPhone: MagnaStar C-2000 /Aircell ST-3100
- Collins ADAS-850
- Dual UNS-1C+
- Aircraft will deliver with ADS-B Out
- 3” Standby Attitude Gyro & Power Supply
- AirShow 400
- Artex 406 ELT w/Nav Interface
- Concord Lead Acid Batteries
- Cabin Entertainment System
- LCD Color Monitor
- Pulse Lights
- Dual Chart Holders
- 115VAC Outlets
- RVSM Capable
- Seat Storage Drawers
- Dual Sun Visors
- Dual Davtron Clocks M877
- Exterior Convenience Lighting Package /Exterior Locking Package
- Paint by Duncan of Battlecreek – October 2009 (NEW).
- This exterior features an overall white base with gray, medium blue and dark blue accent stripes.
- 2+7 interior features a four club configuration with two fold-out card tables
- One forward-facing seat, one forward 2-place side-facing divan
- Aft side-facing potty.
- Seats are upholstered in navy blue leather
- Headliner is artic ultra-leather
- Sidepanels are navy blue leather
- Carpet is beige
- Cabinetry is a high gloss “bubinga” wood veneer with standard chrome plating hardware.
- This interior was refurbished in April of 2010.