1990 Hawker 800SP Available for Immediate Delivery
Air 7 Aircraft Sales & Acquisition is proud to offer an exceptional 1990 HAWKER 800SP.
The Hawker 800, a highly popular aircraft, continues to provide high performance standards including fuel economy, climb, cruise performance and takeoff distance.
1990 HAWKER 800SP Summary
- API Winglets
- Serial Number 258-196
- Registration Number N189TM
- 7049.3 Total Hours & 4815 Cycles
- Honeywell Avionics
- Engines Enrolled in Honeywell’s MSP Program
- RVSM Compliant
- CAMP Program for maintenance tracking
- Thrust Reversers
- Interior Completed by MidCoast July 2005
- Landing Gear Overhauled by MidCoast in July 2005
- Paint Completed July 2011 by Duncan, shows as new.
INSPECTION STATUS - NEXT DUE:
- B - 7207.2
- C - 7957.8
- D - 7354
- E - 20 June 2017
- F - 30 Sept 2017
- G - 02 Oct 2017
- Dual Honeywell 5 tube EFIS
- Dual Honeywell RCZ-850 Comms
- Honeywell SPZ-8000 Autopilot
- Dual Honeywell RZN-850 Navs
- Honeywell TCAS II
- Collins HF-230w/Selcal
- Dual Honeywell NZ2000
- Dual Honeywell ADZ-810 ADC
- Dual Honeywell GPS w/12 Channel Sensors
- Honeywell AHARS AH 600
- Honeywell 870 Radar w/lighting detection
- Fairchild Data Nav Electronic Checklist
- A200S Digital CVR,
- Honeywell AA-300 Radar Altimeter
- Artex C406-1 ELT
- Allied Signal AFIS
- Allied Signal Mark V EGPWS
- Air Cell Iridium Flight Phone ST-3100 Flight Phone with cabin & cockpit handsets
- TAWS-B Compliant and RVSM Certified
- Air Show 400 Entertainment System
- Forward Baggage Compartment & Aft Baggage Compartment with Lav & Sink.
- Forward facing Three Single Seats in Club Configuration with executive tables.
- Aft Cabin Divan certified for three. Forward Left hand Galley. VCR & CD Player, Warming Oven and Coffee Maker.
- Seats: Tan Leather
- Carpet: Tan Wool
- Divan: New Cloth fabric, walnut veneer with high gloss with metal finish & copper tone plating
- Paint: White with Orange, Gray & Royal Blue Trim.
Hawker 800SP INQUIRY
KEVIN McKAMEY - Executive Sales Director